X
X
Menu Close
Back to Previous

Luther Jones Park

  • 501 Park Place
    College Station, Texas 77840
The park was renamed in 1996 for Luther Goodrich Jones. Mr. Jones, a member of the Texas A&M faculty from 1919 until 1951, was on the first City Council and secretary of the school board from 1941-46. He was very active in youth programs, and in 1964 donated the land for this park.
What's Nearby