X
X
Menu Close
Back to Previous

W.A. Tarrow Lincoln Center Park

  • 1000 Eleanor
    College Station, Texas 77840
The center now provides a variety of recreational and social services to the citizens of College Station, as well as, an indoor gymnasium, 1/3-mile lighted jogging trail, and playground. The renovations to the park in 1994 connected Lincoln Center with Wayne Smith Park. In 1998 the Lincoln/Wayne Smith Corridor was renamed to W.A. Tarrow Park. The Wayne Smith Baseball Fields are included in this park.